Sunday 8 July 2012

I'll just finish the next page!


When I wrote my first blog I was reading the Devil's star by Jo Nesbo, its a mystery, thriller book, I have read another from the series called the Snowman, they are very clever books, and very gruesome, I would recommend them but they are adult books with adult content, graphic description and violent language.

At the moment I am currently reading 'Rosie Hopkins Sweetshop of dreams' by Jenny Colgan. Its my mum book,a chick flick, I do prefer a more action, adventure book to this laid back quite relaxing book, however it is rather nice for a change! The beginning was hard to get into but farther on through the book I got more engaged with characters lives and now I can't put it down... I would recommend this book, but maybe if you in the mood other wise it can get a bit boring, although I have to say I does make me want a lot of sweets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment