Thursday 19 July 2012

A Story In Every Page...


Hi Everyone!!
I have just finished my book Afterwards by Rosamond Lupton, it is another one of my mum's, I was written differently, I have never read one like it before! If anyone has read it I would like to know there opinion! The end was quite a surprise... For anyone that has not read it, it's about a mother and daughter caught in a school fire and are seriously injured. Its from the mum point of view as a spirit with her daughter, was it arson or fraud? Anyway it was quite interesting each new page was a new experience.

So NOW I'm reading my younger brother books... there by David Walliams. I love David Walliams! My brother has met him on the radio, interview etc. I was jealous! He's done lots of charity like swim the Thames and channel. He has written 4 books, I read Billionaire boy on a plane journey somewhere, and the boy in the girls dress quite a while ago. They are a kids comedy but I find them funny and a nice easy read, so I'm reading another one called Gangsta Granny, read about 20 pages and engrossed, and the last one is Mr Stink. There are some pictures in the book and they are drawn by Quentin Blake! What an honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment